November 01, 2012

Frozen Feelings...



Tired of the loneliness,
I wish it would get over,
Miss you from dawn to dust,
wen will you come over.

Tired of the vacant space,
which is born without you,
the silent screams goes in vein,
none of them reaches you.

Tired are those tiny tears,
which continuously flow from eyes,
nothing can b said or told,
feelings turned ice cold.

Tired are those clamorous screams,
turned laconic, tied to tongue,
Is this what in real are you,
Me silent, muted, feelings mum,

This time i need you the most,
want you here so much,
to support, to back, to console me,
to cheer me up with your soothing touch.

But now,
I must stand up n walk over the woes ,
throw the stones n step ahead alone,
Make my way, to renew the travel,
to continue my journey with a single stone.
 

1 comment:

wahedshkh said...

Getting on your feet after feeling low, nicely expressed!! Kudos Neha!!